USA SoutheasternsDate:July 19, 2018 – July 22, 2018Parking:Schedule:
GKAISADate:July 27, 2018 – July 29, 2018Parking:Schedule:
- No Sitting On The Floors In The Hallway
- No Sleeping Bags
- No Outside Chairs In the Hallway or Spectator Area
- No Coolers
- No Dogs (Seeing Eye Dogs Allowed)
- No Obstructing Others View:
– Posters Limited To 8.5 X 11
– No Standing Along Stadium Seating Railings
– No Flags on Poles
- No Saving Seating Areas (Large Block of Area)
- No Noise Makers
- No Cords (Video, Computer, Extension Cords, ETC)
- No Flash Photography
- No Glass
- No Helium Balloons
The pool is accommodating for Disabled spectators\swimmers. Please contact Aquatic Director, Marshall Goldman, for assistance with accommodations.
If you are interested in hosting an event at our facility, please follow the link below to learn more and fill out a form telling us what the needs are for your group.
NOTE: Your group will have to provide insurance that will cover both the spectators and the athletes in the event. No Contract can be executed without insurance. If you are a USA swimming meet, you are acknowledging that you take responsibility for making sure all athletes are USA swimming athletes.
For further questions regarding facility rental, please email Operations Manager, Josefin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.